有兴趣曾在英国摄影的?想试试你们的作品?

这样是不是更好

Calling all amateur planning photographers!

Photo Competition FlyerAs part of the RTPI Centenary celebrations, we are looking for photographs to show your favourite views of the built and open environment within Northern Ireland.

How to Enter

To enter the competition simply select one of the following three categories:

1. Old and New
  2. My Space
  3. The Alternative View (taken from an alternative perspective other than the human eye)

Send a maximum of three photos by e-mail to:julie.sullivan@rtpi.org.uk by the closing date of 30th September 2014.

Prizes

The winning photographer within each category will receive a prize, sponsored by JUNO Planning Consultancy, and have their photograph displayed at the 'Planning My City' event in Ulster Museum held 28th-31st October 2014. In addition, there will be a prize for the best photo submitted by planning students.

Criteria

• You can only enter one category, but can submit up to three photographs in your chosen category.
  • The competition is open to all RTPI members
  • We cannot accept photographs that have won prizes in other external competitions.
  • The judges decision is final.

Address

The Royal Town Planning Institute

41 Botolph Lane

London, EC3R 8DL

contact@rtpi.org.uk

Tel: 020 7929 9494

The RTPI is a charity registered in England (262865) and Scotland (SC 037841)

Calling all amateur planning photographers!

Photo Competition FlyerAs part of the RTPI Centenary celebrations, we are looking for photographs to show your favourite views of the built and open environment within Northern Ireland.

How to Enter

To enter the competition simply select one of the following three categories:

1. Old and New
  2. My Space
  3. The Alternative View (taken from an alternative perspective other than the human eye)

Send a maximum of three photos by e-mail to:julie.sullivan@rtpi.org.uk by the closing date of 30th September 2014.

Prizes

The winning photographer within each category will receive a prize, sponsored by JUNO Planning Consultancy, and have their photograph displayed at the 'Planning My City' event in Ulster Museum held 28th-31st October 2014. In addition, there will be a prize for the best photo submitted by planning students.

Criteria

• You can only enter one category, but can submit up to three photographs in your chosen category.
  • The competition is open to all RTPI members
  • We cannot accept photographs that have won prizes in other external competitions.
  • The judges decision is final.

Address

The Royal Town Planning Institute

41 Botolph Lane

London, EC3R 8DL

contact@rtpi.org.uk

Tel: 020 7929 9494

The RTPI is a charity registered in England (262865) and Scotland (SC 037841)

http://www.rtpi.org.uk/the-rtpi-near-you/rtpi-northern-ireland/rtpi-centenary-2014/centenary-photo-competition/?dm_i=1L61,2QI5S,A2M8OC,9YTNF,1

有兴趣曾在英国摄影的?想试试你们的作品?